Alfonso, Cavite – The Agri-Industrial Center of Upland Cavite
Alfonso, Cavite is known as the agri-industrial center of upland Cavite, and is home to private and corporate farm ventures of all kinds, as well as eco-tourism entrepreneurs, and retirees.
Alfonso is an upland town situated at the south-western portion of the Cavite province, with the town of Magallanes bounds on its western border, Batangas province on the south, Mendez and Tagaytay City on the east, General Aguinaldo on the north-west and Indang on the north-east.
- Weekends at Amelia - Manila Bulletin 19 August 2017Weekends at AmeliaManila BulletinAmelia, the Ablaza family's sprawling seven-hectare estate in Alfonso, Cavite, had its debut a couple of years ago when businessman Louie Ablaza and his gracious wife Mellie invited friends and close relatives to their 50th wedding anniversary party.
- Cavite chicken, eggs safe; Quezon checkpoints strict - Manila Bulletin 17 August 2017Manila BulletinCavite chicken, eggs safe; Quezon checkpoints strictManila BulletinCavite has a number of big poultry farms in upland municipalities of Silang, Alfonso, General Emilio Aguinaldo (also called Bailen), Magallanes and Amadeo and one in Imus District, the province's capital. “There is really nothing to be alarmed of as ...
- Davao to host international math olympiad - ABS-CBN News 17 August 2017Davao to host international math olympiadABS-CBN NewsThe Philippines previously hosted the International Mathematics and Science Olympiad for primary school students in 2011 in Naga City and 2013 in Alfonso, Cavite; the 2009 Philippine International Mathematics Competition in Iloilo City; the 2005 ...
- DepEd allots P42B to hire 81100 teachers in 2018 - Rappler 15 August 2017RapplerDepEd allots P42B to hire 81100 teachers in 2018RapplerAnother P3 million is set aside to cover the maintenance and other operating expenses of two sports academies – Alfonso Sports Academy and Training Center in Cavite and Siargao Island Sports Academy and Training Center. Meanwhile, P79.433 million ...and more »
- 'This is not a drill' - Philippine Star 11 August 2017Philippine Star'This is not a drill'Philippine StarIntensity 3 was felt in Puerto Galera, Oriental Mindoro; San Jose, Occidental Mindoro; Tagaytay City; Canlubang and Calamba, Laguna; Indang and Alfonso, Cavite; Bocaue, Malolos, Obando and Balagtas, Bulacan; Dagupan City and Lingayen, Pangasinan; ...DOE: Batangas powerplants safe from 6.3-magnitude quakeABS-CBN Newsall 194 news articles »
- Malibiclibic falls: A memory and a promise - Rappler 8 August 2017RapplerMalibiclibic falls: A memory and a promiseRapplerThree years ago, I was part of a team that explored tourism gems of Cavite. There were countless amazing and truly beautiful places, food, and people. We worked with local government offices to document and showcase these attractions. But that one ...
- 2 patay, 8 sugatan sa banggaan - Abante Online 2 August 2017Abante Online2 patay, 8 sugatan sa banggaanAbante OnlineDalawa ang patay kabilang ang 2-anyos na batang babae, habang walong iba pa ang sugatan sa naganap na aksidente sa Aguinaldo Highway, Barangay Anabu 1D sa Imus City, Cavite, na kinasangkutan ng apat na sasakyan, pasado alas-11 ng umaga ... Napag-alaman mula Imus CPS (Component Police Station), nagbababa […]
- 'Genie' and June Carlo: The dependable K9 duo - Inquirer.net 30 July 2017Inquirer.net'Genie' and June Carlo: The dependable K9 duoInquirer.netSumile and Genie trained together in November 2011 in Alfonso, Cavite. The training lasted for six months. The basic K9 training course had several steps that include socialization and bonding stages. “Genie was taught to socialize. It was also in the ...
- First autism center and residential community to open in PH - Inquirer.net 24 March 2017Inquirer.netFirst autism center and residential community to open in PHInquirer.netSet to rise in a 9,000-sqm lot in Alfonso, Cavite, A Special Place will offer a safe, nurturing, and sustainable community where adult children can thrive, maximize their abilities, enjoy an appropriate level of independence, and receive health ...
- Cavite drug suspect killed in police operation - Inquirer.net 24 March 2017Inquirer.netCavite drug suspect killed in police operationInquirer.netSAN PEDRO CITY — A suspected drug pusher was killed during a police operation in Alfonso town in Cavite on Thursday evening, police said on Friday. The slain suspect Zosimo Rosanes, a resident of the nearby town of Indang, was killed after he fired at ...
More News From In and Around Metro Tagaytay
Featured photos of Alfonso, Cavite from Inquirer Lifestyle, Isabel's Dewy Morning Greens, TheBat'sLife.
Below are the most recent news articles from the rest of Metro Tagaytay-- Tagaytay City, and the adjoining towns of Amadeo, Indang, Mendez, and Silang. Click on a link below to read the full story.
- Cavite chicken, eggs safe; Quezon checkpoints strict - Manila Bulletin 17 August 2017
- Amadeo in Cavite celebrates its coffee heritage - Inquirer.net 30 July 2017
- 3 killed, 3 injured in Cavite road mishaps - Manila Bulletin 16 July 2017
- Metro Pacific files P25-billion project linking Cavite, Tagaytay and Batangas - BusinessWorld Online Edition 26 June 2017
- Ex-Cavite mayor gets 12 to 20 years for graft over land grab - Inquirer.net 30 April 2017
- After acquittal of homicide, ex-Cavite mayor found guilty of graft - Rappler 28 April 2017
- 9 rehab patient escapees recovered - Journal Online 24 April 2017
- 'This is not a drill' - Philippine Star 11 August 2017
- Malibiclibic falls: A memory and a promise - Rappler 8 August 2017
- MoA signed for continuation of Cavite Greening Program in Indang - Philippine Information Agency 3 August 2017
- Fortune General launches insurance vs dengue risk - Business Mirror 31 July 2017
- Witness to the Supremo's trial - Inquirer.net 10 June 2017
- Boy drowns in Cavite resort - Journal Online 21 April 2017
- Cavite rape-slay suspects charged - Manila Bulletin 14 December 2016
- Swift LCCAP formulation banks on complete teams from LGUs - Philippine Information Agency 1 August 2017
- Culture, nature in Metro Manila's neighbor - Inquirer.net 29 July 2017
- Slain Cavite health exec pro-poor, peers say - Inquirer.net 13 July 2017
- Trading of Calata suspended - Inquirer.net 2 July 2017
- Calata starts greenhouse farm in Cavite - Inquirer.net 27 June 2017
- Shawn Mendes tours Philippines ahead of concert - Philippine Star 18 March 2017
- Paradizoo and the 'power of three' - The Manila Times 3 March 2017
- Cavite chicken, eggs safe; Quezon checkpoints strict - Manila Bulletin 17 August 2017
- 'Res ipsa loquitur' - Business Mirror 14 August 2017
- Aboitiz invitational up - Business Mirror 13 August 2017
- MPIC proposes Cavitex-Sangley expressway - The Standard 6 August 2017
- Arrested suspects in Cavite official's shooting charged - Manila Bulletin 2 August 2017
- Cavite official shot - Tempo 28 July 2017
- PDEA is hiring new agents | SunStar - Sun.Star 27 July 2017
- Accident yields 72 butchered dogs - Manila Bulletin 19 August 2017
- Pinnacle of mountain condo living - Inquirer.net 18 August 2017
- Pinnacle of mountain living - The Standard 18 August 2017
- Ted Failon posts bail for libel charges - ABS-CBN News 15 August 2017
- Sexually deviant priests sent to Tagaytay for rehab - Philippine Star 13 August 2017
- WATCH: Rochelle Pangilinan, Arthur Solinap's Tagaytay wedding - Rappler 10 August 2017
- Tagaytay Highlands cited 'Best Leisure Development in PH' - Manila Bulletin 2 August 2017
- Mall features first 24-hour hypermarket in PH - Manila Bulletin 30 July 2017
- Tagaytay Highlands scores epic win in International Awards - Business Mirror 25 July 2017
- Tagaytay keeps WGAP lead - Inquirer.net 23 July 2017
In and Around Alfonso, Cavite on www.TagaytayLiving.com
Tagaytay Country Life
- Nana’s Farm Tagaytay: A Great Alternative to a Traditional Hotel Stay
- Grab Some Organic Goodies For Mom
- Take Mom On a Farm Tour in Tagaytay
- Fresh Veggies From Leisure Farms
- A Little Mint Plant in a Pot
- Country Crafts Idea: Bonsai Making
- Dude Asks For Help With His Bouquet of Roses
Business in Tagaytay
- We’re Loving The Energy at the Before I Do Wedding Fair
- The PEAK – Tagaytay Wedding Vendors Association
- Estudio Artesana Creates the Prettiest Crafted Flowers
- The Story of Alta Veranda de Tibig
- Think About Investing in a House and Lot in Tagô
- Business Idea: Raise Goats In Tagaytay
- 50 Marketing Habits Every Restaurant and Hotel Should Have
- A Background on Amadeo, Cavite
- Booky Recommends: Cafe Voi La
- St. Roche Opens Animal Home in Silang
- Dining Privileges at Antonio’s Restaurants via Booky
- Concha’s Garden: Alden Richards’ Garden-Inspired Cafe
- Bilao Dinner at Gabriela at Nurture Wellness Village
- Come Stay at Tagaytay Hampton Villas
More Featured Articles In and Around Tagaytay
Are You an Alfonso Business Owner or Entrepreneur?
If you run or manage a business venture, a farm, an institution, or some other project or endeavor in Alfonso, Cavite, and if you'd like to have your establishment listed and featured on Tagaytay Living, please don't hesitate to let us know!
We also welcome article submissions, event invitations, and media partnerships, so we'd love to hear from you soon!
Tagaytay Living on Instagram
Looking To Get Featured On Tagaytay Living?
Tagaytay Living welcomes article contributions, photos, and press releases. As long as it’s about Metro Tagaytay, or any of our usual topics, then we’ve got a place for you on this website.
We likewise encourage Tagaytay hotels and resorts, bed-and-breakfasts, restaurants and coffee shops, wedding venues and wedding suppliers, party suppliers and event vendors, local businesses and commercial establishments, farm operators, and even local entrepreneurs and personalities to get in touch with our editorial team to talk about getting content up on our site.
Get in touch with Tagaytay Living directly:
Phone: (+63 917) 813.4264 and (+63 46) 413.7388
Email: tagaytay (at) bigcountrymarketing.com