About Tagaytay Living
Welcome To Our Site!
Hello! Welcome to Tagaytay Living.
There are a lot of websites, articles, and online resources about Metro Tagaytay-- some better than others-- but we thought, "wouldn't it be cool if we had a website that featured the best articles on Tagaytay, as well as the best Metro Tagaytay had to offer?"
Read more: "The Whole Idea Behind TagaytayLiving.com"
That's the raison d'etre for Tagaytay Living. We'd like to think of it as our handy repository for all things Tagaytay for people who are looking to relocate/retire here, invest in a business here, or just visit.
The Best of Metro Tagaytay is on Tagaytay Living
Featuring the neighborhood of Metro Tagaytay, we cover the latest developments in business and lifestyle in the upland towns of the province of Cavite. Included within the jurisdiction of Metro Tagaytay are Tagaytay City, and the surrounding towns of Amadeo, Alfonso, Indang, Mendez-Nuñez, and Silang.
Not only is Metro Tagaytay a great place to live in and start a family, it’s also a choice destination for local tourists and soon-to-weds, as well as a great place to set up shop and start a new business.
That said, you can expect Tagaytay Living to have resources, articles, and posts on:
- Where to Eat in Tagaytay: featured restaurants, coffee shops, pasalubong shops, and neighborhood establishments
- Where to Stay in Tagaytay: not just hotels, bed-and-breakfasts, and resorts, but also vacation rentals and properties featured on Airbnb.
- What to Do in Tagaytay: all sorts of events and activities, covering tourist attractions, kid-friendly suggestions, date ideas, trade fairs, festivals, and more.
We Welcome Article Contributions
Got stories to share about our neighborhood of Metro Tagaytay? Give our blog a look, or check out our links on Facebook, or our photos on Instagram, to have an idea of the kind of content we’d like to have on our site.
Tell us about your new farm, your upcoming restaurant concept, or that hotel or resort you’re planning to put up. Send us photos of that crazy Saturday with the family, or that date night that went so well the other week!
Essentially, if it’s anything about Metro Tagaytay, we’d love to hear about it. Particularly so if it’s a helpful piece for people looking to move or retire here, or for those setting up a business, or even useful advice for those getting married, or just visiting for the weekend!
- The Windy Ridge Hotel | Where To Stay in Tagaytay 20 October 2017
- Dragon Fruit 101 19 October 2017
- The Inn at Cliffhouse | Where To Stay in Tagaytay 17 October 2017
- Where To Get Fresh Fruits and Veggies While in Tagaytay 9 October 2017
- The Sights from The Carmelence View 7 October 2017
- Tagaytay Living at the ISLA Events Management Workshop 6 October 2017
- 11 Things To Know About Tarragon 5 October 2017
- Invest in Your Bridal Gown | Tagaytay Wedding Tips 24 September 2017
- Tagaytay Pre-Nup Photoshoot From Studio1 Philippines 23 September 2017
- Hair and Makeup Artist: Signature By Lyka 22 September 2017
Stuff We Cover on Tagaytay Living
Tagaytay Living endeavors to serve the neighborhoods of Tagaytay City, as well as neighboring Alfonso, Amadeo, Silang, Mendez, and Indang. Our website has articles and other various media specifically covering:
- Curated posts, as well as news and updates on Metro Tagaytay.
- How awesome it is to live in Metro Tagaytay.
- All the cool new places in and around Tagaytay City: where to eat, where to stay, what to do, where to get married, etc.
- Viable opportunities for entrepreneurs and business-minded individuals.
- Green living, or at least living a more environmentally-conscious lifestyle.
Through this website, we hope you find useful, informative, and relevant articles and features on the sort of lifestyle we have in Tagaytay-- some curated from other great sites and blogs we've found online, others we've put together on our own.
A More Relaxed and Stress-Free Lifestyle
Ask anyone who’s made the move from the big city to the Tagaytay countryside, and they’ll tell you how the life in uplands Cavite is a lot more laid-back and a lot less hectic. With wide open spaces and cleaner air, you’d love to spend more time outdoors to pursue your interests in gardening and farming, or putting together a country home of your own, or just getting some inspiration to a few other things done.
Fresh local produce is readily available and cheaper than what you’d find in the big city, and there’s a growing community of producers of artisanal goods for all your organic or all-natural needs.
Metro Tagaytay is Business-Friendly
Tagaytay Living strongly supports local efforts put into entrepreneurship and small business. Whether you’re starting a new venture in the neighborhood, or if you’d like to meet others who are also looking for other entrepreneurs and business owners, we’d sure love to hear about it.
As you might observe, hotels, restaurants, wedding venues, resorts, B&B’s, and coffee shops are among some of the more popular ventures in Metro Tagaytay. Other viable businesses include real estate, farming and agriculture, construction, and natural/organic products.
Get Featured on Tagaytay Living!
We'd love to work with all these establishments in and around Tagaytay City:
- Tagaytay hotels, bed-and-breakfasts, resorts and inns.
- Coffee shops, pasalubong shops, and other hangouts in Tagaytay.
- Family-friendly Tagaytay attractions and activities.
- Wedding venues and wedding vendors based in Tagaytay.
- Tagaytay churches, including convents, seminaries and retreat houses.
- Farms of all sorts-- flower farms, organic farms, tree farms, etc.
- Real estate and property development groups.
- Other local businesses and organizations.
We Can Feature You on Tagaytay Living
We’re constantly on the lookout for new establishments, new farms, and new events to feature on our site. Talk to our content development team to find out how you can get featured on TagaytayLiving.com, as well as other promotional activities and marketing initiatives lined up that your brand can be a part of!
Tagaytay Living on Instagram
Our Instagram account is a collection of our own original snapshots, mixed in with a bunch of curated photos from lovely visitors who stopped by the neighborhood and had a great time with family, friends and loved ones. Visit TagaytayLiving on Instagram today!