Welcome To Our Site!
Hello! Welcome to Tagaytay Living.
There are a lot of websites, articles, and online resources about Metro Tagaytay— some better than others– but we thought, “wouldn’t it be cool if we had a website that featured the best articles on Tagaytay, as well as the best Metro Tagaytay had to offer?”
Read more: “The Whole Idea Behind TagaytayLiving.com”
That’s the raison d’etre for Tagaytay Living. We’d like to think of it as our handy repository for all things Tagaytay for people who are looking to relocate/retire here, invest in a business here, or just visit.
Stuff We Cover on Tagaytay Living
Tagaytay Living endeavors to serve the neighborhoods of Tagaytay City, as well as neighboring Alfonso, Amadeo, Silang, Mendez, and Indang. Our website has articles and other various media specifically covering:
- Curated posts, as well as news and updates on Metro Tagaytay.
- How awesome it is to live in Metro Tagaytay.
- All the cool new places in and around Tagaytay City: where to eat, where to stay, what to do, where to get married, etc.
- Viable opportunities for entrepreneurs and business-minded individuals.
- Green living, or at least living a more environmentally-conscious lifestyle.
Through this website, we hope you find useful, informative, and relevant articles and features on the sort of lifestyle we have in Tagaytay– some curated from other great sites and blogs we’ve found online, others we’ve put together on our own.
Get Featured on Tagaytay Living!
We’d love to work with all these establishments in and around Tagaytay City:
- Tagaytay hotels, bed-and-breakfasts, resorts and inns.
- Coffee shops, pasalubong shops, and other hangouts in Tagaytay.
- Family-friendly Tagaytay attractions and activities.
- Wedding venues and wedding vendors based in Tagaytay.
- Tagaytay churches, including convents, seminaries and retreat houses.
- Farms of all sorts– flower farms, organic farms, tree farms, etc.
- Real estate and property development groups.
- Other local businesses and organizations.
We welcome content submissions and article contributions as well. Feel free to contact our editorial team anytime.
Tagaytay Living is managed and operated by Big Country Marketing.