Looking for fun things to do in Tagaytay this summer?
Welcome to our special summer section on Tagaytay Living-- not only do we have tips on where to eat, where to stay, and what to do while you're in the neighborhood, but also a list of resorts you might want to check out, as well as some curated photos from lovely guests stopping by to visit.
Summer in Tagaytay is pretty crazy: the neighborhood sees a huge jump in visitors mostly from Metro Manila, as well as nearby Batangas, Laguna, and lowlands Cavite.
- You've got a wide variety of not just resorts all over Tagaytay, but hotels, bed-and-breakfasts, and vacation rentals as well.
- New restaurants open every so often in Tagaytay, with many other old favorites still up and running.
- There are just so many things to do in and around Tagaytay-- whether you've got the kids in tow, or if you're spending quality time as a couple, or even hanging out with your friends.
Click on one of our subsections below to take you to a category of your choice.
- Azalea Backyard Restaurant in Mendez, Cavite 9 May 2017
- 8 Resorts in Alfonso, Cavite For You To Visit This Summer 6 May 2017
- Gardens are in Full Bloom All Over Metro Tagaytay 2 May 2017
- 4 Resorts in Mendez, Cavite You Might Want To Visit This Summer 1 May 2017
- Have You Tried Korean Ice Cream Yet? 1 May 2017
- Awesome Pool with a View at Escala Tagaytay 30 April 2017
- 5 Resorts In Indang, Cavite To Visit This Summer 29 April 2017
- Round Up the Girls for an Invigorating Out-of-Town Trip 28 April 2017
- Summer-friendly Desserts from Hap Chan Tagaytay 27 April 2017
- Escape The Metro Manila Heat at Piña Colina Resort 27 April 2017
This summer, we'll fill you in on where to eat, where to stay, and what to do in Metro Tagaytay. Visit Tagaytay Living on Instagram to get a better idea of what's going on and coming up in and around Tagaytay City.
It's a work in progress, which means we'll keep coming back to this section to add new stuff every now and then. In the meantime, pick one of our categories below for some of our latest posts here on our site, and have the best Tagaytay summer ever!