Looking for a place to stay in Metro Tagaytay? You might want to check out Piña Colina in Tagaytay City.
Piña Colina Resort is one of the more popular family-friendly resort destinations in Tagaytay City. As the name implies, Piña Colina is located atop a hill, with pineapple plantations and lush greens across the landscape.
This delightful Tagaytay hideaway has several log cabins, casitas, and suites available for accommodations. While the establishment has its own restaurant that serves meals, guests may bring in their own food, drinks, and snacks corkage-free.
Amenities at the Resort
Adult & Kiddie Pools
Use of the pools at Piña Colina is free for stay-in guests. The pools are open to the public, so you can use them for a fee if you aren’t sleeping over at the resort.
The adult pool is 4 to 5.5 feet deep, while The kiddie pool is 2 to 3 feet deep. Kids using the pool must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
The resort has an elevated jacuzzi that gives you a beautiful view of Tagaytay. It can accommodate up to ten people. Contact the team for rates and availability.
The Function Hall
Perfect for weddings and parties, Piña Colina has a function hall with glass sliding doors and large glass windows featuring a 180 degree view of the Tagaytay skyline. The venue can accommodate up to 200 persons, and is suitable as well for seminars, team building sessions, and retreats. There are also a number of smaller function rooms available for meetings and private parties, so ask the team for more information on those.
Piña Colina is currently beefing up its other on-ground facilites, including a game room with a billiard table, pingpong table, and video games, an obstacle course for team-building sessions, inflatables, a trampoline, as well as areas for basketball and volleyball.
How To Get To Piña Colina Resort
Piña Colina is located in the neighborhood of Tagaytay City closer to Silang, almost right along Tagaytay-Sta. Rosa Road. There are a number of ways to get to the resort:
Public Transport Via Aguinaldo Highway
- From Manila, take a bus (Baclaran-Roxas Blvd., Cubao, Pasay, etc.) going to Tagaytay Rotunda/Olivarez via Aguinaldo Highway.
- From Tagaytay Rotunda / Olivarez, take a jeepney going to City Market in the corner of Calamba Road and Sta. Rosa Highway. (Or from Tagaytay Rotunda / Olivarez, you can already take a tricycle directly to Pina Colina Resort. The tricycle fare is around P60.)
- From the City Market, take a tricycle going to Pina Colina which is about 5 minutes away.
Private Transportation via SLEX
- From the South Luzon Expressway (SLEX), take the Sta. Rosa exit. Turn right after the toll booths going to Tagaytay.
- After 20 – 25 minutes, along Sta. Rosa – Tagaytay Highway, slow down after you pass Ming’s Garden on the right side of the road. Drive for about 350 meters more.
- When you see the big, green Tagaytay Haven Hotel signage, turn right on the road just before the signage. There is a blue & yellow waiting shed on the corner.
- After turning right on this road (Ulat road), go straight until you hit a road on the left. Turn left on this road. It’s an uphill climb going to Piña Colina resort which is on the left side.
Private Transportation via Aguinaldo Highway
- From Manila, take the Coastal Road going to Tagaytay via Aguinaldo Highway. You will traverse through Bacoor, Imus, Dasmarinas, Silang, all in Cavite. The drive will be for an 1 hour to an 1 hour & a half.
- When you reach the Tagaytay Rotunda near Olivarez, turn left going to Picnic Grove, Tagaytay Highlands or People’s Park.
- Along that road, when you hit the traffic light with Tagaytay Econo Hotel on the right and Tagaytay City Market on the left, turn left on Sta. Rosa Highway.
- When you see the big, green Tagaytay Haven Hotel signage, turn left on the road just after the signage with a waiting shed on the corner.
- Go straight on this road until you hit the first road on the left. Turn left on this road. It’s an uphill climb going to Piña Colina resort which is on the left side.
(All above information available on the official website of Piña Colina Resort.)
Reviews and Other Posts
You may also want to check out some reviews on Piña Colina.
We’ve also found a few posts from other bloggers online on Piña Colina. Check them out by following the links below.
Contact Piña Colina Resort
For more information or for inquiries and reservations, visit the official website, or get in touch with them at:
Piña Colina Resort
Tolentino-Ulat Road, Brgy. Francisco, Tagaytay City
Phone Number/s: (+63 927) 576.5455, (+63 917) 577.0277, (+63 2) 994.8557, (+63 922) 882.4713, (+63 932) 888.2757, and (+63 939) 910.6260
You may email them here.
Visit the official website here.
Office hours are from 8am to 8pm.