Balai Indang (also known as The Red Ginger Farm) started out as a private retreat house in Indang, Cavite.
Today, it's one of the top destinations for vacationing guests, with 28 rooms, an events area for seminars and events, a large swimming pool, and an expansive garden.
(Photo by @balay_indang.)
Where To Stay in Tagaytay
Metro Tagaytay has a lot of options for lodging and accommodations for when you're in town: Tagaytay hotels, bed-and-breakfasts, inns, as well as other a growing number of vacation rentals and other similar properties.
- Top Recommendations 2017: Where to Stay in Tagaytay 11 December 2017
- Lazea Tagaytay Inn | Where To Stay in Tagaytay 4 December 2017
- Tagaytay Days Hotel | Where To Stay in Tagaytay 27 November 2017
- Las Ventanas Tagaytay Rooms For Rent 20 November 2017
- The Boutique Bed And Breakfast | Where To Stay in Tagaytay 16 November 2017
- T House Tagaytay Along Tagaytay-Calamba Road 6 November 2017
- Hotel Escala in Tagaytay City 30 October 2017
- Balai Indang (The Red Ginger Farm) 27 October 2017
- The Windy Ridge Hotel | Where To Stay in Tagaytay 20 October 2017
- The Inn at Cliffhouse | Where To Stay in Tagaytay 17 October 2017
While you're in the neighborhood, we'll also fill you in on where to eat and what to do in Metro Tagaytay. You can also visit Tagaytay Living on Instagram to get a better idea of what's going on and coming up in and around Tagaytay City.
Explore and Experience Tagaytay
Tagaytay Country Living
A lot of visitors come to Tagaytay to enjoy a bit of good ol' country living-- a simpler, more back-to-basics, pleasantly provincial lifestyle your family and friends can experience just outside Metro Manila.
Tagaytay Wedding Tips
Getting married in Tagaytay? Have a look at some of our growing list of useful Tagaytay wedding tips, featuring the best pieces of advice from some of the best wedding vendors in town.
Where To Eat in Tagaytay
Metro Tagaytay has some of the best food and dining experiences outside Metro Manila-- from traditional favorites, to more sophisticated restaurant concepts, coffee shops, and pasalubong stops-- we'll fill you in on where to eat in Tagaytay!
Let's Get You Featured on Tagaytay Living!
How would you like to get featured on Tagaytay Living?
If you're a Tagaytay business owner, we'd love to support your brand by giving it a little bit of exposure on our site.
If you're just visiting the neighborhood, we'd love to hear your stories on how much of an awesome time you had with your loved ones while you were here.
In either case, we'd love to hear from you, so send your stories and photos our way by getting in touch with our content marketing team via email, or connecting with us via our Facebook page, our Twitter account, or our Instagram page.