Get Featured on Tagaytay Living
Hey, let's get your establishment, your business, or your event featured on TagaytayLiving.com. Our humble little website aims to feature anything and everything in Metro Tagaytay, and there are lots of ways to get yourself featured on Tagaytay Living.
We Want To Feature You
As long as your establishment, event, or promotional activity covers our neck of the woods here in Metro Tagaytay, you've got a place here on TagaytayLiving.com.
Does your product, service, or event count Metro Tagaytay as one of its target markets? We've got room for you here on our site as well!
Your First Feature With Us is Free!
All you have to do is submit your write-up, photos, and links to us, along with your latest contact information, and we'll set you up with:
- One (1) post on TagaytayLiving.com: up to 500 words, 3 photos, links to your official website and social media accounts, and contact information.
- A listing on our own Directory here on TagaytayLiving.com as a featured establishment.
- Our team may edit your submission for brevity and clarity.
Feel free to check out our guidelines, as well as terms and conditions for your free feature with us by clicking here.
Who/What Do We Want To Feature on Our Site?
- Artisanal products from Metro Tagaytay
- Churches, chapels, convents, retreat houses, etc.
- Events, promos, and activities
- Farms of all kinds
- Hotels, bed & breakfasts, inns, and lodges
- Ideas for businesses and entrepreneurial endeavors
- Local businesses of all kinds
- Local entrepreneurs, artists, and thought leaders
- Restaurants, coffee shops, and pasalubong shops
- Tourist spots and attractions
- Websites and social media accounts of your Metro Tagaytay brand
- Wedding venues
- Wedding vendors and suppliers
Campaigns on Tagaytay Living
Need more than just a single post?
You can either earn additional posts and other media values by participating and supporting our ongoing promotional activities here at Tagaytay Living, or you can develop and customize your own campaign with us.
Either way, you can easily ask for a meeting with our editorial team to talk about putting together a more comprehensive marketing plan for your brand, depending on your requirements and your available budget. You can have:
- Regular Write-ups on TagaytayLiving.com
- Sponsored Articles, Pages, or Sections on TagaytayLiving.com
- Sponsored Posts on our Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Google+
- Online Contests & Activities with TagaytayLiving.com and our online partners
- Blogger Events and Promos.
Feel free to ask what other services our team has available for brands and business establishments either based in Metro Tagaytay, or catering to the Tagaytay market.
While you can jump to our "About Us" section for a more comprehensive take on what our website is all about, the elevator pitch is this: TagaytayLiving.com is a community-centric lifestyle and business website covering Metro Tagaytay.
Read more on "The Whole Idea Behind TagaytayLiving.com" here.
Who's Our Target Market?
TagaytayLiving.com was initially designed to cater to those looking to retire in Metro Tagaytay, but since its inception, has expanded its content portfolio to appeal to a much broader audience, primarily:
- OFW professionals and balikbayans. Including those considering getting married in the neighborhood, or those looking for new places to eat/stay in Metro Tagaytay.
- Metro Manila bakasyonistas. Particularly those looking for new family-friendly spots, date ideas, out-of-town party venues, as well as those looking to get married in Tagaytay.
And then, secondarily, we have:
- Entrepreneurs and business-folk. Whether in town to relax for a few days, or scouting out potential business opportunities
- The wellness-oriented market. Tagaytay is a great place to score fresh vegetables and organic produce for cheap, and is home to a number of organic farms and wellness centers.
- Retirees. Balikbayans, or even foreign guests looking forward to spending the rest of their lives in a more laid-back, stress-free, and semi-rural community.
Our market is sufficiently tech-savvy (they use their mobile devices or computers to look for new places to check out), discriminating (they know bullshit when they see it), but hold value and good business practices in high esteem (as they work hard for their money, and therefore are accustomed to a certain level of professionalism and competitiveness).
What Topics Do We Cover on TagaytayLiving.com?
Occasionally, we might feature posts on nearby towns in Batangas, Laguna, or Cavite, such as Nasugbu, Sta. Rosa, Talisay, General Trias, or Dasmarinas.
As you might already have noticed from our blog posts, our articles may cover the following subjects:
Activities: What To Do While in Metro Tagaytay
Business and Business Opportunities in Tagaytay
Farm and Garden Ideas
Getting Married in Tagaytay
Health and Wellness Local Events and Promotional Activities
Marketing and Management for Small Businesses
News and Updates
Real Estate in and around Tagaytay
Retiring in Metro Tagaytay
Tagaytay Country Living
Tagaytay Home Ideas
Tagaytay Wedding Vendors & Suppliers
What/Where To Eat in Metro Tagaytay
Where To Stay while in Metro Tagaytay
We'd like to think of our site as a living, breathing organism that evolves and mutates over time, so we'll probably be adding more features or more topics moving forward.
How Else Can We Help You?
Through our parent company, Big Country Marketing and Events Management, we have several marketing services available for Tagaytay brands and businesses. Among them:
- Web Design and Development
- Online Contests & Activities
- Themed Parties
- Blogger Events and Promos
- Content Development
- Search Engine Optimization
- Social Media Management
- Seminars, Workshops, and Exhibits
- P.R. Campaigns - both traditional and digital
- Audio/Video Productions
Contact our team if you'd like to have an idea of what other marketing solutions we have available for your brand here on TagaytayLiving.com.
Get in Touch With Our Team Today!
While you can visit TagaytayLiving.com on your mobile phone, your tablet, or on your computer, you may want to get in touch with us directly for if you want to get featured, or if you'd like to explore other options for marketing and publicity.
The best ways to get in touch with us are via: